The Plant Biotechnology Centre is situated in the historical and peaceful village of Lija and has a history ranging from the year 1625 up to present times. Read more.....
The main offices of the Plant Health Directorate are situated within these premises from where most of the activities of the Directorate are coordinated. A small number of highly dedicated staff work in this building. Such staff includes technical, scientific, supervision, industrial and administrative personnel. The majority of the staff have a college and/or university degree and most of them took further training abroad. Some employees are still attending courses or being trained from time to time to acquaint themselves with new techniques so that work is done in a more efficient, effective and professional way.
The premises of the Plant Biotechnology Centre
Apart from offices, at the premises of the Plant Biotechnology Centre the following can also be found:
Plastic and Screen Houses
Underground Water Reservoirs